Monday, November 30, 2009

Small Town

In spite of the fact that San Miguel has approximately 70,000 people living in the city proper, it has the feel of a small town. It seems whenever I am out and about, I always run into someone I know. Driving around with Antonio is the same - he is always honking at many people as he drives past.

Today I worked in my favorite Internet Cafe, and walked home, brought Bryce to his math tutor, then went to Parque Juarez to practice poi. During my day, I ran into:

- Ann-from-Texas, who was getting a replacement passport for one of her kids.
- Maestra Wendy from school.
- Deborah, who was coming out of her house with Emmaline.

There's probably a good mathematical reason for this phenomenon, but it's kind of cool nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment