Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big Day

We did so much today. I'm beat. Here's a synopsis:

  • Sue and Bryce has tennis clinics.
  • Laurel and I walked 20 minutes to a garage sale which wasn't there.
  • The whole family went to Parque Juarez, where Laurel did some art, and Bryce played with Nicholas and his friend (another Mexican kid) named Francisco. Laurel played after her art class.
  • We went to La Posadita for comida, with Nicholas, Adriana, Francisco, and Lorrie from the UK and his two kids Rupert and Lucien (4 and 6). I had an awesome Pozole Verde con Pollo - a chicken and corn stew, which included my first taste of chicharrones (pork rinds). The guacamole was terrific too.
  • We hung out in the Jardin for a while and the kids played spy games. Met more new cool people.
Then Antonio called and Bryce and I went out for our next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment